If you’re in Dubai, you certainly can’t go without an authentic Evening Desert Safari Dubai experience that’ll stun you with the desert sights, teach you about real Bedouin culture, and thrill you with exhilarating activities like dune bashing. On our 7-hour desert safari, you will experience an adventure like you’ve never had before, the most delicious Arabian barbecue dinner, as well as show-stopping performances from belly dancers and Tanoura artists.
The Original experience
We will pick you up in a 4×4 vehicle with full air conditioning from your hotel and drive you out to the Al Lahbab Desert. Relax and gaze upon the marvelous scenery, only a taste of what’s to come ahead. When you arrive, take a short break while we prepare our land cruiser for the unique desert sand. Daredevil types can try out the optional quad biking while they wait.
Rollercoasters are nothing compared to dune bashing – you’ll definitely agree after you go on a dune bashing ride in our 4×4 vehicles with our fully trained drivers. Scream your heart out as you get tossed and turned about the highs and lows of the red dunes, and marvel at the endless desert landscape. After 30 to 45 minutes on this unique desert rollercoaster, you can also go sandboarding – the Arabian version of snowboarding. See how good you are at balancing your board over the slippery sandy red dunes of the Al Lahbab Desert.
You can unwind at our authentic Bedouin-inspired camp, Dubai Desert Safari, where you can relax with some Arabic coffee or whatever refreshments you’d like, including unlimited soft drinks. You’ll also be provided with traditional Arabic clothing if you want to heighten your experience. Now that you’re ready, try out a ride in our camel caravan and get up close with these magnificent creatures.
The desert sunset is truly a sight to behold, and you simply must get some pictures to remember it by. At the campsite, get some henna done and refresh yourself with some flavored Shisha. Not to mention you can also get pictures taken in traditional Arabic costumes or even with a falcon sitting right on your shoulder.
As the sky turns dark, you can enjoy some amazing performances from our talented artists. Marvel at the incredible, beautiful belly dancers, and look in awe at the seemingly impossible Tanoura and fire show. Afterward, eat to your heart’s delight from our barbecue dinner, including an international buffet with vegetarian choices as well. Sit back and look up at the amazing desert night sky, full of sparkling stars.
No trip to Dubai is complete without experiencing the thrill and rich culture of the desert landscape. Whether you want a thrilling, rollercoaster-like dune bashing ride, experience an out of this world barbecue dinner, or experience cultural activities like getting henna done, wearing traditional Arab clothing, smoking shisha, or riding camels, this desert safari experience is just for you. Don’t hesitate to call us right away or book your trip right here for an amazing experience you’ll never forget.
- Sharing Car Up to 6 Guests in a Vehicle
- Private Car (Up to 6 Guests in a Vehicle)
- Wheelchair users
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Important information What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- All desert safari drivers are very well trained and have desert safari license.
- Infants who are below 3 years are not allowed in the shared land cruiser car so you can book a private land cruiser so that the parents will be having the full responsibility.
- For your information any injuries sustained cases, damages, or lost things during riding the quad bike are not covered by insurance and the company doesn’t responsible for these issues.
- All land cruiser cars are insured and equipped with safety features like GPS, First aid box and seatbelts.
- Dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women and any guests with back or neck problems
- Tour program subject to change due to religious or other circumstances; certain activities (mainly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) will not be available on any Islamic days as per UAE law
- During hotter months Falcons may not be available at the camp.
- Bring a light jacket during the winter month. Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer and guests are also recommended to wear sandals/ flip flops for this Evening Desert Safari Dubai tour.