- Enjoy a morning safari in the Dubai Desert
- Feel the adrenaline on a dune-bashing experience in a 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Slide down the sand dunes by trying sandboarding
- Ride a camel and learn how they are a key part of Bedouin culture
The Original experience
After pickup from your hotel in a 4×4 Land Cruiser, you’ll head off with your local guide to the desert, just 45 minutes from Dubai. Upon reaching the Lahbab Desert, you’ll have about 20 minutes to relax. For the more adventurous, you can try quad biking, which is an optional activity.
Once your 4×4 vehicle is ready, you will hit the desert for about 30-45 minutes of dune bashing. Feel your stomach leap as the Land Cruiser drives up and down the tall red dunes. Marvel at how the vehicle tackles impossibly steep inclines and the uneven terrain of the sand.
Once the drive is over, you will have a chance to try sandboarding, or simply admire the scenery around you. Make sure you take plenty of photos of the scenic desert landscape.
- Sharing Car Up to 6 Guests in a Vehicle
- Private Car (Up to 6 Guests in a Vehicle)
- Wheelchair users
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Important information What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- All desert safari drivers are very well trained and have desert safari license.
- Infants who are below 3 years are not allowed in the shared land cruiser car so you can book a private land cruiser so that the parents will be having the full responsibility.
- For your information any injuries sustained cases, damages, or lost things during riding the quad bike are not covered by insurance and the company doesn’t responsible for these issues.
- All land cruiser cars are insured and equipped with safety features like GPS, First aid box and seatbelts.
- Dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women and any guests with back or neck problems
- Tour program subject to change due to religious or other circumstances; certain activities (mainly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) will not be available on any Islamic days as per UAE law
- During hotter months Falcons may not be available at the camp.
- Bring a light jacket during the winter month. Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer and guests are also recommended to wear sandals/ flip flops for this Evening Desert Safari Dubai tour.